Snow blowers are a necessity during the snowy periods. Imagine when you are stuck along the road on a driveway and you need to get through. Well, their is no way you can avoid owning one. If you are looking to buy a snow blower, you already know there are so many brands in the market that sell this equipment so it would be hard making a decision on the right one to get.
How do you eventually find the right snow blower to match your needs or how sure are you that the snow blower you are about to get can clear all that snow on your driveway? You don’t want to go ahead to start trying out products not sure of what you are getting.
Many people have bought different brands of snow blowers and they have given some feedback on these products. There are also many brands of snow blowers made by different manufacturers that have stood the test of time and these coming keep making improvements on these products to serve their customers’ needs.
We have gathered research to guide you through in making the right decision on the type of snow blower to get for your use during this winter season. These snow blowers are available online and have received a lot of positive reviews from customers. The best snow blowers will not only clear the snow in your driveways but have proven to be quality products that can stand the test of time. Here are the best snow blowers that we have compiled for you and are available in the market.
Best Snow Blowers
Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE
This snow blower is the fastest snow blower. It has an electric starter that is very convenient to use. It comes at a high price though but you get value for your money as its speed cannot be compared to other snow blowers in the market. It is a very good choice for people who own a two-car driveway pavement.
- 24 inches in size
- It has a personal pace drive system that matches your walking pace
- It has a joystick that allows you to easily change direction
- It is used to clear 6-12” of snow
- It has three years warranty
- It has 11” deep lug tires
- 1It has a very fast speed compared to other machines.
- 2It comes with an easy electric start.
- 3It can clear heavy or wet snow.
- 1It is expensive but you will definitely get value for your money.
Craftsman Quiet 208cc Dual-State Zero Turn Snowblower (88694)
This snow blower is ideal for a gravel driveway. It comes with a power steering that which is mandatory for any two stage snow blower. Its engine is very quiet doesn’t make any noise to disturb your neighbors.
- Has a width of 26 inches
- It comes with a power steering
- It has a push button electric start
- An extended chute design that increases distance by tightening the discharge pattern
- Comes with glide tech skid shoes that can slide along the pavement
- It comes with two years warranty
- 1It has a very quiet engine.
- 2It has a convenient steering that will take to any direction.
- 1It is very expensive but is a very good snow blower.
Toro Power Clear 721QZE E
This snow blower is quite affordable, unlike the rest. It is used for a small job like if the amount of snow your driveway gather is less than 6inches then this is a great choice. Its electric start is very efficient.
- Comes with an electric starter
- It has a pivoting scraper that enables rotor to make contact with the pavement to save time
- It has a power curve technology which includes a curved rotor and an inverted funnel to remove clogging.
- It has a two year warranty
- 1It is very strong and will last long.
- 2It is strong for deep snow.
- 3It can clear 3-9” of snow in a large area that can park up to ten cars.
- 1It is not strong enough to clear a wide area of snow and cannot be used for large snow clearing jobs.
Troy – Bilt Storm 3090 XP Snow Thrower
This snow thrower is on the high side as it is pegged at $1,200 which is not bad for the amount of work the machine is willing to do. It can handle larger driveways and areas where the snow is very deep. It will last a very long time as it is one of the best quality snow blowers in the market. It does not require a lot of maintenance as everything has been put in place to ensure it works perfectly well. If you fail to put in fuel stabilizers, it is just as easy as remove the cap at the bottom to drain the stale fuel out so it does not cause any damage.
- Its engine is designed to run on unleaded fuel
- It has a gas cap and its fill hole is not centered
- Its engine has a dipstick.
- It has an easy start control
- It has a quick-stick chute control and thumb joystick
- 1It is designed as a maintenance free equipment which only requires changing oil and applying fuel stabilizers.
- 2You won’t have to change the belts all the time. Changing of the belt is done every five years.
- 1It consumes a lot of fuel which is not economical.
- 2It is expensive but you will get value for your money.
Ego SNT2102 Power + Snow Blower
- It comes with 5.0Ah batteries and a quick charger
- It has a remote chute adjustment has an easy grip
- It has an easy start button which requires you to just press the safety button once and the engine will begin to run
- It is weather resistant
- It has a steel construction
- It comes with a five years warranty
- 1It has a very quiet engine.
- 2It requires low maintenance.
- 3It has LED lights already installed.
- 4It is easy to start.
- 1Batteries can easily run down and you won’t be able to use until it is charged.
- 2It is not strong enough to clear a wide area of snow.